Khalsa Academy, Sri Ganganagar was founded by eminent citizens of the area on 17th february 2002.
An English medium, co-educational school from nursery to XIIth all streams impart education, to make a child good citizen of India and develop an all round presonality, to face the competitive world.
Green Earth Eco-Club
Khalsa Academy, Sri Ganganagar have one earth and we must save it. There is much talk about the need to conserve the environment and the club encourage students to care for love echo-friendly activities. Each Student Must Plantation On His/Her Birthday and take care of it to save the Environment.
Registration & Admission
Registration for admission in the school is open to boys & girls irrespective of class, creed or community. Parents are desiring for the admission of their children are required to submit the admission from from duly filled along with the registration fee (Non-refundable) in the school office.
Registration does not in any way guarantee admission. The school reserves the right to accept or reject any application for admission, without assigning reason. Admission of your child to the school will means complete acceptance by the parents/guardians, of the school rules in force or amended time to time. Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the school authorities.
Class Nursery & KG
- Minimum age required for admission to Class Nursery is 3 1/2 years as on 31st March.
- Parents along with the child should contact to the Principal.
- Parents should submit a photocopy of date of birth certificate along with the admission form.
Class Ist to 12th [On the base of entrance test]
- Admission to class I to VII According to RTE Rules, IX is through an entrance test and for XI interview and subject to availability of seats.
- Syllabus for the entrance examination is available in the school office.
- Admission is purely on merit. There will be no re-examination for unsuccessful candidates.
- Only students securing 60% & above marks in the entrance exam and interview, will be eligible for admission in the school.
- In case of Army / Transfer - Open whole year
- X & XII both are Direct admission approval by CBSE.