Khalsa Academy, Sri Ganganagar was founded by eminent citizens of the area on 17th february 2002.
An English medium, co-educational school from nursery to XIIth all streams impart education, to make a child good citizen of India and develop an all round presonality, to face the competitive world.
Green Earth Eco-Club
Khalsa Academy, Sri Ganganagar have one earth and we must save it. There is much talk about the need to conserve the environment and the club encourage students to care for love echo-friendly activities. Each Student Must Plantation On His/Her Birthday and take care of it to save the Environment.
The School Office will remain open During Summer Vacation, Autumn break and winter break on all working days at usual timing.
Care of School Property
- Pupils should also take special care of school property, i.e. Furniture apparatus etc.
- They should be careful not to skill juk anywhere not to scribble on the desks, walls etc. With pen, chalk or blades.
- Pupils are requested to take care of their personal property, as the school autorities will not be responsible for the loss of books, money tiffin boxes, wrist-watches etc.
- Children must not be sent to school wearing any ornaments what so ever.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss a Student whose conduct is harmful to other students.
Basic Necessary Steps For Success
- Reach the school and classes on time.
- Come properly prepared for classes, including books, paper ofnote books.
- Get down to serious work quickly at school.
- Review the work of each subject during the term.
- Prepare for exam without cramming.
- Call the school if you know you are going to absent.
- Know the extra curricular activities in the school and Participate in its.
- Don't overload yourself with outside activities.
- Don't waste the time in idle gossip .
- Sholud take pride in wearing school uniform .
- Must positive altitude towards life .
Active Day schedule From Wake up Call To Bed
|Morning Wake up
||5:30 to 6:00 am
|Bath & Change
||6:00 to 6:30 am
|Get Ready for School
||6:30 to 6:45 am
||6:45 to 7:00 am
||7:00 to 1:30 am
||11:00 to 11:30 am
||2:00 to 3:00 pm
||3:00 to 3:30 pm
||3:30 to 5:00 pm
|Sport and Game
||5:00 to 7:00 pm
|Bath and Wash
||7:00 to 7:15 pm
||7:15 to 8:00 pm
||8:00 to 10:00 pm
FOR THE PHYSICAL HEALTH, IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE NUTRITIOUS FOOD, TIMELY VACCINES, BALANCED EXERCISE AND REST, GOOD AIR WATER AND FOOD.
छात्रावास में वैदिक रीति को निभाते हुए भोजन ग्रहण करने से पहले प्रतिदिन भोजन मन्त्र का उच्चारण निम्न शब्दों के साथ किया जाता है A
ॐ सहना भवतु | सह नौ भुनक्तु |
सह वीर्य करवावहै | तेजस्वि नावधीतमस्तु | माविद्विषावहै |
ॐ शांति: शांति: शांति: !!